Via Arab News, a report by The Associated Press: One more death from MERS. Excerpt:
Saudi Arabia says a man has died from MERS, bringing to 63 the deaths in the kingdom at the center of the outbreak.
The Health Ministry said Friday the latest victim, a 19-year-old, died in the city of Al-Kharj, southeast of Riyadh. Two of his sisters are in hospital on suspicion they have been infected with the virus. If they prove to be positive, it would further raise the number of people infected.
So far, 150 people have been infected in the kingdom since September 2012.
The KSA MOH still says nothing about this case, which I picked up yesterday via tweets on the #Corona hashtag where the tweets continue). It's typical that a Saudi newspaper is using a news service report instead of covering the story itself; they don't yet have a news release from the MOH. (The MOH, by the way, says the total is 151 cases, not 150; and it should now be 152 or maybe 154.)