Via ReliefWeb, the Government of Liberia has published Ebola Situation Report (Sitrep No. 11) as at 23:00 Hrs; 13th April, 2014 - Liberia. Click through to download the PDF, which is detailed and informative. If only the Saudis issued reports like this one! Excerpt:
Current Situation in the field
• One suspected case reported. One death reported in Margibi. Cumulative deaths are 13: Lofa (n-9), Nimba (n-1), Margibi (n-2) and Montserrado (n-1).
• One lab. Confirmed positive case in Margibi County.
• To date a cumulative total of 26 suspected/probable/Confirmed cases with 13 attributable deaths (CFR 50%) have been reported. Six confirmed positive
• One specimen collected in Bong County
• The 5 suspected patients discharged, test results were confirmed negative of EVD: 4 (Bong) and 1 (Nimba). The Bong County cases were treated with ribavirin but no Lassa Test conducted.
• Five additional contacts established in Bong County.
• The total number of inpatient in admission is 3.