Via the KSA MOH English-language MERS page: MOH: '4 New Confirmed Corona Cases Recorded'. The total numbers are now 562 cases and 179 deaths. Click through for the daily infographic. Excerpt:
Total numbers of confirmed cases in last 24 hours: 4 cases
Recovered and discharged cases that previously tested positive and are now negative: 2 cases
Total number of death cases: No deaths
Overview of the Health Status of the Cases:
• 1 stable case
• 3 cases without symptoms
Summary of the cases:
A) In Riyadh:
1. A 29-year-old female. She does not have any symptoms. She has been in contact with a confirmed case and is isolated at home.
B. In Jeddah:
1. A 32-year-old male. He does not have any symptoms. He has been in contact with a confirmed case and is isolated at home.
C. In Gonfodah:
1. A 25-year-old female. She does not have any symptoms. She has been in contact with a confirmed case and is isolated at home.
2. A 45-year-old female suffering from Diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease. She developed respiratory symptoms on May 17, 2014. She was admitted to a government hospital on May 22, 2014. Her condition is stable.
Deaths from previously reported cases:
No death cases
Recovery from previously reported cases:
1. A 39-year-old male, discharged from a government hospital in Jeddah on May 25, 2014
2. A 44-year-old female, discharged from a private hospital in Jeddah on May 25, 2014.