Via the KSA MOH English-language MERS page: MOH: '3 New Confirmed Corona Cases Recorded'. Click through for the daily infographic. The totals are now 554 cases and 178 cases. Excerpt:
Total numbers of confirmed cases in last 24 Hrs: 3 cases
Recovered and discharged cases that previously tested positive and are now negative: 4 cases
Total number of new deaths cases: 1 death (Previously announced case)
Summary of current status of new cases:
• 2 cases without symptoms
• 1 case is critical in the ICU
a) In Jeddah:
1. A 46-year-old male. He does not have any symptoms. He has been in contact with a confirmed case and he is isolated at home. His condition is stable.
b) In Makkah:
1. A 19-year-old male suffering from Diabetes. He was admitted to a government hospital on May 17, 2014 for other medical reasons. He developed respiratory symptoms on May 23, 2014. He is currently in the ICU
c) In Madina:
1. A 20-year-old female. She does not have any symptoms. She has been in contact with a confirmed case and she is isolated at home. Her condition is stable.
Deaths from previously reported cases:
1. A 34-year-old male in a government hospital in Jeddah. His case was previously reported on April 24, 2014. He passed away on May 23, 2014. May Allah rest his soul.
Recovery from previously reported cases:
1. A 34-year-old female, discharged from a government hospital in Makkah on May 23, 2014.
2. A 35-year-old female, discharged from a government hospital in Makkah on May 23, 2014.
3. A 61-year-old male, discharged from a government hospital in Riyadh on May 23, 2014.
4. A 75-year-old male, discharged from a government hospital in Riyadh on May 23, 2014.
The 19-year-old Mecca patient is an obvious nosocomial infection. The Filipina nurse who name was published today can be found in the MOH report for May 20. But we have only fragmentary information on HCWs with MERS.