Via the KSA MOH English-language MERS page: MOH: '4 New Confirmed Corona Cases Recorded'. This brings the total numbers to 575 cases and 190 deaths. Click through for the daily infographic. Excerpt:
Total number of confirmed cases in the last 24 hours: 4 cases.
Recovered and discharged cases that previously tested positive and are now negative: 0 cases.
The total number of deaths: 1 case (recorded over the past 24 hours).
Overview of the Health Status of the Cases:
• 2 stable cases.
• 1 critical case.
• 1 death.
Health situation of the cases in detail:
a) In Al Jawf:
1. A 42-year old male suffering from renal stones. He developed respiratory symptoms on May 20, 2014. He was admitted to a government hospital on May 30 2014. He passed away on Sunday, 1st June 2014. May Allah rest his soul.
b) In Jeddah:
1. A 57-year old female suffering from kidney disease, heart failure, Diabetes and high blood pressure. She developed respiratory symptoms on May 24 2014. She was admitted to a private hospital on May 26 2014. She is currently in the ICU. May Allah grant her a speedy recovery.
c) In Madinah:
1. A 31-year old male developed respiratory symptoms on May 28 2014. He was admitted to a government hospital on June 1 2014. His condition is stable. He has been in contact with a confirmed case.
2. A 48-year old male. He developed respiratory symptoms on May 21 2014. He was admitted to a private hospital on May 28 2014. His condition is stable.
Deaths from previously reported cases:
• No reported deaths today.
Recovery from previously reported cases:
• No reported recoveries today.