Via the Facebook page of the Ministry of Health and Sanitation: Ebola Update July 10, 2014.
• For the 9th July 2014, a total of 20 samples were received by the Laboratory: Kailahun (5), Kenema (13), Bo (1) and Western Area (1). Seven (7) of the 20 samples have been confirmed positive for Ebola from Kailahun (4), Kenema (2) & Bo (1).Ten (10) of the remaining samples are negative while 3 Laboratory results are pending.
• One of the laboratory pending results yesterday is now negative while 1 sample is still under processing in the laboratory
• The cumulative number of Laboratory confirmed cases is 305 and 92 confirmed deaths
• The cumulative discharge cases is still 39
• The National Petroleum (NP) family, comprising staff, dealers and transporters made a cash donation of 110 million Leones and 10,000 gallons of fuel to the Ministry of Health and Sanitation as it contribution towards the fight against the Ebola Viral Disease (EVD)