Via the Facebook page of the Ministry of Health and Sanitation: Ebola Update July 11, 2014.
• For the 10th July 2014, a total of 14 samples were received by the Laboratory: Kailahun (5), Kenema (8) and Western Area (1). Seven (7) of the 14 samples have been confirmed positive for Ebola, 5 from Kailahun, 1 from Kenema and 1from Western Area. The remaining 7 samples are all negative.
• Three of the 4 samples that were under processing yesterday are now Ebola positive while 1 is negative
• The cumulative number of Laboratory confirmed cases are 315 and 99 confirmed deaths
• Seventy-six(76) cases are currently admitted at the two Ebola treatment centers, 48 in Kenema and 28 Kailahun
• The cumulative number of discharged cases is 51
• NB: The Western Area confirmed case came from Kenema to seek medical care in Freetown