Via the Facebook page of the Ministry of Health and Sanitation: Ebola Update July 13, 2014.
• For the 12th July 2014, a total of 36 samples were received by the Laboratory: Kailahun (24), Kenema (6), Bo (2), Port Loko (2) and Western Area (2).
• Fourteen (14) of the 36 samples were Laboratory confirmed positive for Ebola. 8 from Kailahun, 3 from Kenema;1 from Bo; 1 from Port Loko and 1from Western Area
• Fourteen of the remaining samples are negative while 8 results are pending.
• Four of the 7 Laboratory pending results yesterday are now negative while 3 are still under processing in the Laboratory
• The cumulative number of Laboratory confirmed cases are 339 and confirmed death is 106
• Eighty-one (81) patients are currently admitted at the Kenema and Kailahun Isolation Units
• The cumulative number of discharged cases is 57