Via International SOS, a summary posted today: Suspected imported cases.
Many locations are testing people who have travelled to countries with Ebola and return with a fever and other symptoms. So far, none of these have proven to be Ebola.
• Benin: 7 August Two cases, one in Cotonou, who travelled from Nigeria and the other in Porto-Novo - tests sent to Senegal
• Canada: 9 August A patient who had travelled to Nigeria is hospitalised in Ontario, awaiting test results. Considered unlikely to be Ebola.
•Ghana: 9 August
• Mexico: 7 August The Ministry of Health advises that there are NO Ebola cases, and news reports of a suspected case are false
• Saudi Arabia: One case detected 5 August, proved to be negative on 9 August.
• Senegal: 9 August a traveller from Liberia, hospitalised in Dakar
The suspected Ghana case is presumably this one.