Via ReliefWeb, a report from the government of Liberia: Liberia Ebola SitRep no. 94. Click through to download the PDF.
Case Investigation Highlights
• 32 suspected patients have been transferred to the JFK ETU
• It was reported that the West Point Community leadership has agreed for the reopening of the centre.
• There continue to be issues with the holding center at West Point
• The JFK ETU is now open
• Two persons were buried for the day with few bodies awaiting burial
• Received assorted medical materials and PPEs from Central MOH
• Absolutely no body bags. There are bodies that can not be buried due to the lack of body bags.
• 23 tests conducted:
– 9 negative
– 14 positive