Via ReliefWeb, a report from OCHA: Occupied Palestinian Territory: Gaza Emergency Situation Report (as of 3 August 2014, 1500 hrs). Click through to download the PDF. The key points:
• Although the Israeli military presence has been scaled back in parts of Gaza, hostilities have continued. In the last 24 hours, at least 192 persons have reportedly been killed or their bodies recovered.
• A Israeli missile landed outside the gate of an UNRWA school in Rafah, killing at least nine people, including women and children, and injuring approximately 45.
• Children continue to bear the brunt of the crisis, with 373 killed and at least 2,744 injured.
• The public health system is on the verge of collapse: while the number of casualties continues to grow, additional hospitals and clinics have reported damage due to hostilities.
• Up to 25 per cent of Gaza’s population may now be forcibly displaced, of whom 270,000 are hosted in UNRWA shelters alone.
• A humanitarian pause is urgently needed to complete search and rescue operations, repair critical water and electricity infrastructure, access remote areas, and carry out needs assessments.
Palestinians killed, including at least 1,176 civilians, of whom 377 are children and 196 are women.
Israelis killed, including 64 soldiers, two civilians and one foreign national.
Children require psycho-social support.
People may be displaced, staying in emergency shelters or with host families
People not in shelters have no or extremely restricted access to water.