Via The Independent: Yes, a website published a 'homeopathic treatment for Ebola' article. Excerpt:
The Ebola virus outbreak in West Africa - the worst ever on record - has killed 961 people amid panic it could spread outside Africa’s borders.
Throughout the crisis, medics have struggled to convince victims and their families about the facts of the disease, for which there is no known cure or vaccine.
Efforts to combat the spread of the virus have been hampered by relatives breaking into hospitals to retrieve the bodies of their loved ones, with aid workers attacked by panicked residents who mistakenly blame foreign doctors and nurses for bringing the virus with them.
So, in terms of what could be most unhelpful at this stage, the Natural News website has surpassed even the Daily Mirror by publishing a blog entitled “Treating Ebola with Homeopathy”.
It includes advice on how to “make your own Ebola remedy”. Under no circumstances should anyone attempt this.
What you need:
1. A face mask and gloves
2. Two bottles (50 ml up to 500 ml glass or plastic bottles) with caps
3. Clean water (mineral or tap water)
4. An Ebola sample: some spit or other disease product, such as blood, from a person infected with Ebola, or who is suspected sick with it. Any small quantity will do, even a pinhead.
5. An alcoholic liquid, such as whisky, brandy, rum, etc.
6. Half an hour of your time.
Never mind Liberia's deserted hospitals; this is real horror.