Via the Facebook page of the Ministry of Health and Sanitation: Ebola Update July 22, 2014.
• One hundred and eight (108) patients have survived the disease and have been discharged
• For the 21st July 2014, a total of 27 new samples were received by the Kenema Laboratory: Kailahun (7), Kenema (15), Kono (1), Bombali (1) and Bo (3) while 1 new sample was received by the laboratory at the Kailahun treatment center.
• Twelve (12) of the total samples received are Ebola positive, 7 from Kailahun and 5 from Kenema.
• Three of the total samples are negative from Kenema, the remaining samples are in for re-test
• One of the previous samples that were in for re-sampling from yesterday is now positive from Kenema while 1 is still in for final confirmation
• The cumulative number of Laboratory confirmed cases are 422 and 143 confirmed deaths