Via ReliefWeb, an OCHA report: Vanuatu: Tropical Cyclone Pam Situation Report No. 4 (as of 18 March 2015). Click through to download the PDF. The summary:
• The Government-led joint Initial Rapid Needs Assessments continued today, indicating an urgent need for food, water, medical supplies, hygiene kits, kitchen kits, tents and bedding.
• Emerging aerial images confirm total or near-total destruction of homes, buildings and crops.
• A total of 34 schools are being used as evacuation centres on Efate Island and the provinces of Torba and Penama, which prevents children from attending school.
• Food supplies in affected areas, particularly in Erromango, are running critically low.
• Medicines, body bags and power supplies for hospitals are urgently required.
• An estimated 60 per cent of the population in Shefa and Tafea provinces has no access to drinking water.
11 Confirmed fatalities
3,026 People in evacuation centres in Efate
36 Evacuation centres in Efate